Wow, June was a blur. Seriously, time is FLYING BY!! The summer is already half over – yikes!
Okay, so I completely slacked on blogging in June, but I thought I’d at least try to give you a recap? Okay, for what it’s worth, in June we:
- had a garage sale – yay for making money on things you don’t need anymore!
- started garage saling – garage sale season is serious business around here 🙂
- Branden was the best man in a friend’s wedding – he does look very nice all dressed up and fancy 🙂
- that same weekend, Branden got sick and eventually came down with pneumonia 🙁
- we celebrated father’s day!
- the next week, we ALL came down with strep (yes, Branden got it right after pneumonia and yes, it was in JUNE!)
- we spent the next week consuming mass amounts of antibiotics and recovering from being sick
- I got to lead worship at church for the first time! I was pretty nervous but it was AWESOME!!
- we got to help out with a carnival outreach put on by the children’s ministry of our church