So I had a birthday this week – the big 33! #iknowitsnotamilestone
As much as I love taking pictures, I had almost no real pictures of myself. So, Silas came to my rescue! The boys and I went on a little hike and I taught Silas how to freelens! I think he did a pretty good job for his first time 🙂
It’s weird to post about yourself, but I did want to include some reference to my birthday in the Project 52! So, here are ten facts about me 🙂
- I grew up in a house full of music, love, criticism, and food!
- I have six siblings.
- Branden and I got married eight days after I turned 18, and I didn’t even have my driver’s license yet!
- I never thought I’d be a homeschooler, but am now so grateful that’s part of Jesus’ plan for us.
- Photography is a big part of my life – documentation & expression.
- I love beautiful, old things.
- I have at one time or another played guitar, piano, cello, and flute. I wish I was better at all of them (well, not flute really).
- I love octopuses for their underwater ninja skills.
- I hate moths and squirrels.
- My family and I are about to move internationally and become missionaries in Ireland!